... a future oldywed with no regrets

When the Lord joins man and woman, the two as one shall be, yet in the home they share with Him – in faith, the two are three. He multiplies their blessings, their sadness He divides, and for their different dreams and needs, He equally provides. He adds to their fulfillment and takes away their care, and one in Him, their total life abounds with love to spare.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Age bracket

I just filled out a survey from Sephora. When it asked for my age bracket, I realized I'm no longer in the 18-24 category. I have moved up to the 25-34 category. Now that I'm here, I feel like there's a big difference between 25 and 34.

It reminds me of something Dad said last time I was home. He turned 49 in January and started getting letters from AARP and the scooter store. I wonder what I'll get now that I've progressed to the next level. Coupons for baby formula? Discounts on life insurance? Or maybe Chico's magazines "for the sophisticated woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment